The Founders Series Premier 800 by Louisiana Grills® is a distinguished grilling machine designed to raise the standard of your backyard culinary experience, beautifully combining the legacy of pellet grilling with the technology of today. An homage to our founder and pellet grill visionary, Dan Thiessen, these grills feature upscale, stylish designs blended with a reawakening of performance and innovation. The Founders Series represents over 20 years of an unyielding passion for excellence, an unrivaled dedication to the pellet grill industry, and an endless devotion to the craft of high-end outdoor cooking. For those who want the best, look no further than the Founders Series by Louisiana Grills®.
Utilizing the Louisiana Grills® patented Pressurized Cooking System™, the Founders Series features a best-in-class rear exhaust output that evenly circulates heat and smoke throughout the cooking chamber for a flawless result every time. Unlike its competitors, these machines possess the capability of both direct and indirect cooking using our innovative SearTech™ technology, turning your unit from a smoker to a grill to a high-temperature sear station with a simple pull of a lever. The stunningly redesigned LG Smart Touch Control Pad also fully reimagines the traditional PID controller, delivering unrivaled temperature consistency from 180 to 600 degrees for the cleanest burning wood fire and the finest smoke of any grill on the market today.
Built with a heavy-duty steel construction, the Premier 800 features a 22-inch barrel that will accommodate any cook job, no matter the size. These units also come equipped with a 29-pound pellet hopper with a viewing window, collapsible front shelf, a high-temperature powder coat finish and are backed by the Louisiana Grills® best-in-class five-year warranty.
- 846 square inches of cooking surface
- Digital touch screen control board with WiFi and Bluetooth™ compatibility
- Pairs with the Smoke iT™ app
- 180° to 600°F temperature range
- Louisiana Grills® Pressurized Cooking System™
- Adjustable rear exhaust system
- SearTech™ control for direct and indirect heat cooking
- Open flame searing up to 1,000°F
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Two meat probes included
- 29-pound pellet hopper
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets
- Solid steel folding front shelf
- Solid steel bottom shelf
- High temperature powder coat finish
- Two sport caster wheels and two locking caster wheels